Research & Projects
Ubicomp lab specializes in the development of new and innovative ubiquitous and pervasive computing technology, ranging from applications (mobile and desktop) to middleware and even hardware projects. Many of our projects involve research in the field of mHealth, however we’ve also developed applications related to pervasive security, trust and privacy, and human-computer interaction issues related to mobile devices.
Other research interests of the lab include: RFID security, middleware for sensor networks, and security support at the application layer for wireless networks (802.11, Bluetooth, and Zigbee).
Ubicomp Lab also works on a number of special projects, including the following:
- UBICOMP LABORATORY AMADER GRAM MEDICAL PROJECT
- Post COVID study in NEPAL (Long COVID, CFS etc.)
- Non intrusive blood parameters measurements
- Palliative care in Bangladesh, Nepal and Africa
- Diabatic retinopathy
- Suicide monitoring
- Caring kids with Autism
- Public data hub project in Bangladesh
- Use of advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence in digital health
- Use of smart phone for nutrition monitoring